[access-uk] Re: Google Local now inaccessible!

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 05:58:15 -0000

remind me how you found out it exists?

----- Original Message ----- From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 1:15 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Google Local now inaccessible!

Hi damon

You don't need to save the html file to disk, that is just what I did when I was playing around with the site. You just need to go to
http://local.google.co.uk/?output=html
and it will work. Unfortunately there is no link to the html version in the regular version, which would be useful, as I'm not sure how you're supposed to know that it exists.

James
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>