[access-uk] Re: Google Instant

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:19:13 +0000

Google instant search analyses the keystrokes you type into their edit box and
give you instance results on the basis of your input so as you input text the
search results come up instantly and are updated as you complete the search
string even before you press ENTER.  However, this could create disruption for
screen readers which is possibly why they have suggest that it be turned off.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road