[access-uk] Re: Google Groups problem

  • From: "ari" <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:15:15 +0200

Hi David
But it is every single group. I also joined your Victor group to keep up on the Stream, I never got messages, and am shocked to find out that there've been many. I never got also from Goldwave for the blind, the Puzzles one, nearly everyone, it must be something on my side? How I subscribe to a group, I send email to the address, I never join through the web site. All the buttons of the groups though are salready set to email, so weird I'm not receiving anything from anything.
Ari
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>