[access-uk] Google Chrome Problem

  • From: "John Wilson" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "j.wilson07" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 20:53:30 +0100

Hello All,

Is anyone else experiencing an inability to use Chrome for the last three days?

I'm using the latest NVDA and Windows 8.1.

I've got Google search as my opening page. What happens is, after you type your serch string in, all you can get NVDA to read out to you is the title bar with INSERT T. Tabbing, arrowing,etc, does nothing a
and NVDA speaks nothing to you about the page, other than saying blank line. Using screen view all you are told is Top and then bottom.

Very strange. Any ideas before I start uninstalling and reinstalling, doing system restores, etc?

Thanks.
John.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq