[access-uk] Re: Goodman's Smart Talk Freeview box and BBC red button.

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 22:00:07 +0100

Hi, the TVonics is the same as it is Freeview, no extra 24 Olympic channels
from BBC. Standard red button channel is 301, but I don't think there are
any options, but I may be mistaken as I cannot see anything, so the red
button itself is a mystery. Try getting a sighted helper to tell you if
options become available once the red button is pressed - certainly doesn't
work with speech.

John.