[access-uk] Re: Goodmans DAB Radio with speaker, an excellent radio at an excellent price!

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "the.big.white.shepherd" for DMARC)
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 12:57:14 +0100

I agree,   I use dab and love it,   but agree that the bod rate is a bit
low but I listen to only speech being a radio ham I am used to narrow
sounding speech and as I say or rather you said you get more stations on
dab.

On 01/04/2016 12:54, rajmund wrote:

Hi Steve,
Tried FM and DAB in cars? I have, and I think DAB is clearar. And can certainly access more stations, as well. I played with an auto scan, found about 60 stations on it. Thought it was never going to end.

Sent from a BrailleNote