[access-uk] Re: Good news regarding broadband and a question

  • From: Chris <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Hodgson <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:33:58 +0100

Hi, we only have one phone , which is downstairs. The rest are extension
points. All the filters are plugged into them, however we do have an extension
point in the kitchen. So do we need to buy a filter for the kitchen? Thanks for
the help so far, I'm also noticing the speed is fluctuating. As I say these are
probably just temporary problems and will be fixed on time. Thanks again for
the help, and take care.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Derbyshire, UK

Hi,

The reason you hear the crackling noises is because you have a connection issue
with your filters.  Do you have filters plugged into all the phone sockets in
your house where a phone is located?

Thanks.
Andrew.