[access-uk] Re: Good news regarding broadband and a question

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:49:02 +0100

You nee a filter on every phone socket.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:40 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Good news regarding broadband and a question

Hi all, we're finally on Sky broadband. However, when my dad tries to ring out we hear a crackling kind of noise. Do we need to buy another DSL filter? Also, as I'm connected via wireless there's a slight delay with audio streams. Is this because Sky's still making final adjustments to our setup? I must say it's a very good connection and the wireless hasn't dropped once yet. Thanks in advance for answering my question.

--
Chris Hallsworth
Derbyshire, UK