[access-uk] Re: Good news!

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:05:54 +0000

Yes, indeed, this is why they weren't working before, but I didn't
realize the transmitter relied on some power source; I thought they
relied on the headset's batteries. Since I do not have a pair of working
hearing aids, I am unable to try it on the T position, but I look
forward to try it as soon as they work. But boy do they sound fantatic
even without a hearing aid. Sorry I doubted your reasons, but I am new
to wireless headsets so didn't realize that all this (transmitter
requires electric power, etc) had to be put into consideration before it
will work properly. So let's hope these headphones will not break in,
say, 4 months time! LOL