[access-uk] Re: Good news!

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:47:20 -0000

hahahah Christopher, I told you All this! lol  Thats why I asked you if you
had pluged it in to a socket, is this why they wasn't working?  I am Glad
your finding the quality better than the corded ones, another thing I made a
point of stressing right from the start, but sadly you seemed to doubt me?
What you haven't said on this group is that they Do actually work
Fantastically with your hearing aids on the T possition?  Course they do.  I
am Sooo Glad you like them Christopher
Please visit my group on:
them?

Kind regards, Chat again soon when you take your headphones off, or are you
using them on your computer?  Christine W.---- Original Message -----