[access-uk] Re: Good money management software recommendations?

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:07:58 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write.  I?ll download the trial and see if it
meets my needs, and then consider purchasing it although that will probably
be a certainly as I need something to keep things in order.

Thanks again,

_______________________________________

Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,