[access-uk] Re: Good News for O2 Pay and Go Customers!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 00:19:54 -0000

Well, I seem to be doing just that ... though mainly through my own router, but I did use the internet with O2 prepay WAP.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wednesday, March 04, 2009 11:08 PM (UK time), Chris Hallsworth at christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hello all,
From early observations, it would appear that O2 Pay and Go
customers can now receive full internet and email access from
either your mobile or your laptopstPDA, even netbooks could work!
This would work because O2 has either removed proxy server, or at
least made it optional. Hope this is of some use!