[access-uk] Goldwave help please

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 20:27:57 -0000

Hi all -

I've got an audio  book in mp3 format, that is one long file, and I wish to use
the auto cue points option to split it in to smaller chunks. I hit control O to
access the open file option, highlight the folder where the file is, and hit
the start button. I get the processing decompression message, and after a
little while, an error message saying "could not write to file. No storage
available or device not ready."
Anybody help me out with this one please? I've not use the programme for ages,
but thought that in the past, this was the way to get the file ready for me to
drop cue points -

Andy