[access-uk] Re: Gold wave help

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:23:49 -0000

Hi Barbra.

You buy stuff that often do you? *smile*.  If you go in to the help/about
dialog, it should tell you if it is registered.  I think it has limits on what
you can do in the trial version, I haven't used my copy in ages but I've always
kept up with developments as it were.  As for pricing, the best thing to do is
to visit the GoldWave website and find out from there.