[access-uk] Re: Gold wave help

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:22:52 -0000

Barbara,
I am not certain whether this still applies, but before I paid for Goldwave
several years ago, I
was able to use it free of charge provided I did not make more than a certain
number of
commands during a session.   I found that inconvenient and quickly paid for a
licence which
in my opinion is very good value.

Douglas

--