[access-uk] Re: Going Wireless Advice

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:49:08 -0000

Going Wireless AdviceI have a Netgear DG834G which is a Wireless ADSL Router
which works fine and is somewhat cheaper than the Draytek router although it
doesn't have all it's features, but the Netgear covers the vast majority of
peoples needs and can be had for around 70 notes.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support