[access-uk] Re: Gmail settings and msoutlook

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:03:52 +0100

Ali, I don't know the answer, but as I am seriously considering trying out
GMail in the near future this is a problem I might encounter too, although I
do not use Jaws as screen reader.  I will be interested to read others
experiences with the Settings as I would definitely want to configure it for
POp3 access.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison