[access-uk] Re: Gmail question

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:08:05 +0100

If it's being pushed from Gmail you probably can't and that never worries me because I can still read with whatever I wish.

I just back out of mail (with my phone) and go back in to get (current) before starting to reply with it so that I only have messages that haven't been seen/answered elsewhere.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>