[access-uk] Re: G-mail and IMAP IN wINDOWS LIVE MAIL

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:46:56 +0300

Hi Barry,

Thanks for your suggestion.
But, I heard from a friend that is heavy pc blind user that live essential
beta does not work well and that there are maby unsolved accessibility
problems.
I don't see solution to my problem because it is only a question of settings
in G-mail website and affects on what is going or not going to my pc email
program client.

Again thanks but I need another solution.

Moti

Moti azrad
Musician and Piano Tuner
motia@xxxxxxx