[access-uk] Re: Gmail Question

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 09:54:06 +0100

Can't agree with you more Ari! I got 25 spam messages in my spam folder, yet I
have hundreds, even thousands, in my inbox, all mostly genuine and come from
mailing lists I've subscribed to and various private correspondents. Very
impressed I have to say with Googlemail so far, and I believe I'll be staying
with them for the forseeable future.