[access-uk] Re: Global sim card

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <philstep72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:02:01 -0000

Hi George,

Thankfully not too many people call me on my mobile so it will be friends &
family who should know where I am at the time!!  I'm planning on using my
laptop with a wireless connection to call home via Skype (will be staying in
a family home who I'm assured have wireless inhouse!).  It's a question of
whether I needed to contact anyone else whilst out there e.g. the other guy
from the uk I'm travelling with.

thanks anyway George, good to hear from you.

  _____