[access-uk] Re: Giff Gaff

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 22:55:13 -0000

Phil, My current deal is with O2 and for £3.58 per month I get 600 mins,
unlimited texts and 500MB of data on a sim only deal.

I have to send in four bills to a subsidiary of Carphone Warehouse over the
12 month contract, but that looks a good deal to me.

I recommend that, if you're looking for good sim only deals or deals with a
phone, you look at this site before doing anything:

www.billmonitor.com

It's brilliant

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay