[access-uk] Re: Getting to the MS voices in Windows -not narrater7

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 19:38:02 -0000

John

No, not narrator. I mean the voice engines supplied with windows 7. I have a
problem on my pc where the speech stops from time to time. Tristram from
Sight and Sound traced the problem to one of the windows voices and disabled
them but the problem has started again and I am trying to find where he
went.

Peter