[access-uk] Re: Getting started with the Asus netbook

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:19:31 -0000

Andy

Don't quote me on this, but I think this is your machine's name. You can either
change it or leave it as it is. And if it is the license number then pressing
next would be the right step as it would be with the machines name which you
can always change later when your screen reader is installed.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk