[access-uk] Re: Getting started with the Asus netbook

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:18:24 -0000

Ibrahim - Just 2 things then; Does the network name screen always come up next,
after the licence agreement screen, if for some reason it isn't the network
name screen, and I delete that strange code, and put an understandable name in
that field, can it do any harm? Don't want to bugger this up at the outset
<smile> -

Andy