[access-uk] Re: Getting out of safe mode ssafely

  • From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:51:36 -0000

when you start your machine, press f8 as soon as you turn on your pc.
you have two safe modes, 1 with commands, and the normal safe mode.
to get to safe mode normal, press enter to select the see drive, and cursor
down once for safe mode, twice for safe mode with commands, and 3 times for
last known best configuration.
hth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>