[access-uk] Re: Getting Started with Android Jelly Bean?

  • From: Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 20:05:06 +0100

At least there is nothing wrong with respective internet speeds tonight, LOL. thankfully.

Tony
On 28/07/2014 20:01, eleanor martha burke wrote:
I see he has replied already Tony

Eleanor Martha Burke

On 28 Jul 2014, at 19:58, Tony Sweeney <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh thanks Eleanor, that was fast indeed!

Will chat it over with him then, thanks
On 28/07/2014 19:50, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:
I know Mo is very good on Android Tony.
Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonymsweeney@xxxxxxxxx>