[access-uk] Re: Get-Iplayer yet again

  • From: chris miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:43:14 +0000

On 11/12/2014 10:10, Keith wrote:

Hello All,

I've been attempting, without any success whatsoever, to download a programme broadcast on Radio 2 on Tuesday evening at 10:00.

The programme is called:

(Don't Fight It) Feel it - The Sam Cooke Story

The programme is listed exactly as shown above, with an open bracket at the beginning.

And the line I am pasting into get_iplayer is as follows:

get_iplayer --type=radio --get "(Don't Fight It) Feel it - The Sam Cooke Story" --aactomp3 --mp3vbr=0

Has anyone successfully downloaded this programme, please, and if so, could they kindly offer me some assistance?

With thanks, and all best wishes,

Keith

Hi,

Here's the link you want to listen to your programme:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04t0syd

If you put the title into Google, brings up a list of URL's, click on the one for BBC2 and it takes you straight to the link.

You will then see the media player, embedded link, press this and you will get a play button.

Hope this helps.