[access-uk] Re: Get_Iplayer Commands

  • From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:56:52 +0000

It does and from the brief listening to Eastenders on my iPad Mini 2 it sounded great. Wouldn't use such apps on my iPhone 4s though as it would suck the battery big time but it's the sound quality on the phone that I don't like when it comes to listening to audio other than VoiceOver or regular phone/FaceTime calls.

On 10/11/2014 09:15, Saqib wrote:
Hi. Why not just use iPlayer on the iPad or androidas it now offers audio
description.

Twitter Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000

On 9 Nov 2014, at 10:45, Aedan O'Meara <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Amro,
How do you select one episode in a series. It looks like I can get radio
programs but not tv ones here.
Regards
Aedan.