[access-uk] Re: Get_Iplayer Commands

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:40:33 -0000

Hello Eleanor,

As I mentioned Gordon in my earlier e-mail, and as many of you remember him,
I will just write a few more words about him.

Gordon was my best friend for around 55 years, since we met at the RNC in
1958.

Unfortunately cancer ran in his family, and Gordon developed bladder cancer.
He was being treated for this, but later had to have his bladder removed.

Not long after, it was found cancer had spread to the whole of his body, and
he very sadly slipped away on 27 December last, one day before my 70th
birthday.

I miss him every day. He was my computer mentor and also my best friend.

With very best wishes,

Keith