[access-uk] Re: Get_Iplayer Commands

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 13:25:07 -0000

Hi Amro,

Yes, I am appointing you the official custodian of get_iplayer. I'm afraid I
haven't yet got around to designing a medal *smile*.

I wouldn't care, but I've only just joined the list, and have already said I'm
a bit of a novice where many computer programs are concerned, but people are
coming to me for help with i_player, when they should, of course, be coming to
you *huge smile*.

Oh well, so long as things get sorted.

With very best wishes,

Keith