[access-uk] Re: Get IPlayer

  • From: <Clive.Lever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:30:54 +0000

hanks Amro,

I think the guide will give me all I need to know, once I know exactly
whereabouts to key in my command through the JAWS virtual screen. That one
wasn't obvious on first glance at the guide. So, I know what to type, but I'm
not sure where to put it. (polite answers only please).

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity and Equality Officer