[access-uk] Re: George Please.

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:21:03 +0100

k, thanks George,
Billy
----- Original Message -----
From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 10:01 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: George Please.

Hi Billy,

As DJ Paddy has said, it's an easy enough, but necessary
process, and is a process which applies to all versions of
XP, Vista and indeed a great deal of software purchased
these days.

The fact that you may not have had to do this yourself
before, simply means that someone else has done it for you.

George.