[access-uk] Re: Genuin Windows Validation

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 17:49:51 -0000

Hi Andy, firstly there is no such thing as xp home professional. It's either one or the other. If your version of windows is called xp home professional it is certainly dodgey. If you feel that WGA has made a mistake and your copy is genuine you can go to microsoft and do a test on the site. Lastly yes, you can stop the messages by removing WGA in Add/remove, but windows update will install it again.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>