[access-uk] Galaxy i.d database

  • From: Mary Tottle <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 06:11:51 -0400

Hi,

I would like to know how extensive the UK database is on the Galaxy i.d mate bar code reader? I do have an iPhone but wondered how much quicker and easier this would be as at times it takes me an age to find some bar codes and cooking info. Any one who uses one maybe could give me any useful tips as I have never seen one of these.

Regards

Mary
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq