[access-uk] Re: Gadget to control iPhone

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2020 14:00:49 +0100

Hi.

We offer a number of products to control and access the iPhone all with free training included as standard. Please give us a call during office hours on 03432897501 and we can have a chat about the best option for you.

You can also visit us online at:

https://tairatech.com/products/

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 18/09/2020 13:56, CJ & AA MAY wrote:

I think Steve Nutt at Computer Services is the guy you need to speak to, Barrie. I did get one but didn’t get on with it. If I knew where it was, I’d give it to you!

Alison