[access-uk] Re: GWMicro question

  • From: <doherty468@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 11:11:03 +0100

Paul, it’s on-line, but contacts are still showing up as off line although i
know they are on line. Could it be that due to skype running as well this is
causing a conflict? I have re-entered their skype details and sent an
authorisation, but they are not seeing that authorisation in their skype
program. Any other ideas why this is the case.
Thanks
Jim