[access-uk] Re: GWMicro question

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 18:58:54 +0100

Does that also apply to Facebook integration?

Iain

-----Original Message----- From: whizza
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 6:35 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: GWMicro question

Hi,
This question has been asked a lot on the G W Micro list.  Here's a response
from a member of their staff.

To add to what Chris has already said, this is something we are
continually asking Skype to add so we can provide this feature, but thus
far they have not made MSN integration possible. I would urge those of
you interested in Skype Kit improvements to contact Skype directly as,
the more feedback they receive, the more seriously they will likely take
these requests.

Cheers,
Sandra.