[access-uk] Re: GPS SOLUTION

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 19:08:03 +0100

Does the trekker breeze work if you put it in your pocket?

And can you connect a discrete headphone to it or do you have to wear a leather strap across your front with a speaker attached to it on your shoulder?

Quite apart from that not being a great look, if it's the only way you can use it, I just don't know if I'd be bothered picking up all that stuff before I head out of the front door.

Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick" <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>