[access-uk] Re: GPS SOLUTION

  • From: "Phil Roberts" <p.roberts13@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 14:37:48 +0100

Hi Hussein

I too am looking for a GPS solution.

Could you please tell me how much Ovi maps are and I gather you can get them
from Nokia.  I use a Nokia N82 which I have had for approximately two years and
the battery life is excellent.  I would like an Iphone but have not taken the
plunge yet although I do have an Ipod touch which is albeit apart from the
phone part is an Iphone.

What is holding me back a little is that I feel as though I would be doubling
up if I had an Iphone and an Ipod touch.

Look forward to hearing soon.

Phil