[access-uk] Re: GPS SOLUTION

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 19:02:39 +0100

Hi Richard.

It might be worth your while going to an apple store to have a look at the
IPhone, since it is a touchscreen operated device and not for everyone.  As for
the GPS issue, you can navigate from door to door using either Navigon or
Tom-tom without an internet connection, however many of the features of these
applications do need an internet connection so functionality will be limited.

All the best, Ibrahim.