[access-uk] Re: GPS Again!

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:48:47 +0100

Hi Carol,

Just to give you a little perspective, the tel cos charge for GPRS by the
megabyte.  I think Orange works out at about four quid a meg.  They are one
of the cheapest I believe.  Each route calculated by Wayfinder downloads a
whapping 5 kilobytes.  So it's going to take you a long time to reach that
megabyte, if all you do is Wayfinder, isn't it?

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk <http://www.comproom.co.uk/>