[access-uk] Re: GPS

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 22:15:49 +0100

Just a thought, could it have been Holux which is a make of GPS receiver?

At 21:31 02/08/2007, you wrote:
Hi Steve

The one I saw was £50 because someone asked you if it included P&P which you said it did. I remember the item started with the letter H. Obviously not what I thought it was but now I'm curious as to what it could be.

But the Wayfinder may well be of interest to him anyway so I'll pass on the details to him.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.