[access-uk] Re: GPS

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 17:21:07 +0100

Actually, I wouldn't agree, Steve, entirely, in that I don't think it's always easily heard in very busy conditions..

I like mine but don't use it a lot because it annoys me that I can go out of range of my phone in the house, so need to take both. (Having said that, some bluetooth earpieces do this as well and go out of range in our home.)

Carol P