[access-uk] Re: GPS

  • From: Aman Singer <aman.singer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 08:17:16 -0400

Thank you, Jackie, for this overview. It's the first I've seen
comparing the specialized stuff to the watch, and I'm grateful for it.
If I may ask, though, can you compare the two, trekker and watch,
walking? I'm speaking strictly about GPS, I know the watch can do a
good deal more. I've heard good things about watch GPS but not from
people who are used to the specialized products.
Thanks,
Aman