[access-uk] Re: GOT TO SHOP FOR A LAPTOP RUNNING XP

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:52:41 +0100

Thanks. I think someone said that Dell were no longer selling laptops with XP ... but perhaps that's not true! I'll take a look since I have a DEL and love it.

Thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

alloy design wrote:
Hello Carole,

I am sure you can still by XP on a Dell Laptop.

regarding using a standard keyboard, when I am at my desk, I plug in a
standard keyboard.  It works just fine!...

Kind regards,

Shirley.