[access-uk] Re: GOOGLE DRIVE AND ACCESSIBILITY FOR VI'S

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:22:42 +0100

Great, thanks!  I'll do that!

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 3:24 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: GOOGLE DRIVE AND ACCESSIBILITY FOR VI'S

Hi Carol

I see there have been several posts on this so will just say
that you need to download and install the google drive
program and sink it with your google account, it puts a
folder in your user account and up-loads files to your
google account, you will have 15 gb for everything, e-mails,
etc. I have just set it up on my pc's. it is a bit like
dropbox.

Regards

Adrien