[access-uk] Re: GMAIL QUERY USING IMAP AND BRAILLE SENSE

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:37:31 +0000

Did that a while back. Still doesn't help! Thanks anyway!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 28 Jan 2014, at 11:35 am, "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Carol

I don't use Imap on the Sense, which is why I can't help to much extent with
your problem.  But I wonder if you check the box to delete from server, if
this would help?

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace