[access-uk] Re: GIRAFFE READING STAND

  • From: "Eleanor Martha Burke" <eleanormarthaburke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:26:19 +0100

Hi Ian, I was of course one of those people who did not speak highly of the
product at the start.  Hoswever, since that I have met with Sam and made some
constructive comments on design and like yourself I now have the stand plus
Prizmo and feel the results obtained under the circumstances are very
impressive.  Like yourself, and again I have mentioned this to Sam about the
price.  I know many people who would like to purchase the product but owing to
their financial constraints do not wish to purchase at present.  If there was a
great demand for it, perhaps one day the price will come down if mass produced.