[access-uk] Re: GCSE spanish

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 17:28:17 +0100

No the Open University will provide you with everything you require in
alternative format. If you can identify a a course then you can talk to the
office for students with disabilities. At the end of each course there is a bit
of blurbe about people with disabilities and if the course is suitable.
Eleanor